What are the benefits of an agency account?

Valley Estate Broker has different agency packages and each package has got its own benefits. Please click on Membership Plans for more information.

How can I register as an agency?

First, please create an account with valleyestatebroker.com. The register button is in the top right corner. After you confirmed your email and logged in, navigate to your profile settings. At this stage, you can click on membership to view the various packages and select the package of your choice.

How do I get in contact with a housing agent?

When you are looking at a listing, you can see the contact details of the agency on the same site. You can contact them via the contact form, via WeChat or by phone.

What countries do we support?

Currently, we support China (Shanghai), Spain and Ghana. New cities will be added as soon as possible. If your city or country is currently not supported, Kindly contact us, so we will work on adding this location. Contact us

What is Valley Estate Broker?

We are a team of international professional housing agents in collaboration with a team of experienced local Chinese agents with the aim of Satisfying our various clients based on their budgets and desired locations.

Is Valley Estate Broker for free?

Yes, valleyestatebroker.com is a free and easy solution for expats looking for accommodation based on their budgets and desired location. Being a registered member you can easily upload property and after the management approval, your property will be listed automatically on our platform.

What is the difference between a real estate agent and a real estate broker?

Most states require real estate sales professionals to be licensed by the state, so that they can control education and experience requirements and have a central authority to resolve consumer problems.

The terminology used to identify real estate professionals varies a little from state to state. Brokers are generally required to have more education and experience than real estate salespersons or agents.

The person you normally deal with is a real estate agent or salesperson. The salesperson is licensed by the state, but must work for a broker. All listings are placed in the broker’s name, not the salesperson’s.

A broker can deal directly with home buyers and sellers, or can have a staff of salespersons or agents working for him or her.